They look good, they taste good, they’re always going to get you plenty of likes on the ‘gram, yep, we’re talking about the one and only, passion fruit martini!
The passionfruit martini cocktail has seen a rise in popularity over recent years, becoming one of the most loved (and most photographed) cocktails of all times!
You know the drill, you’ve got your classic cocktail glass filled with passion fruity, vanilla-ey, vodka-ey goodness and that cheeky little shot of prosecco on the side but have you ever managed to shake up the perfect one at home?
Passion Fruit Martini Ingredients
25ml Passion Fruit Vodka
25ml Absolut Vanilia
50ml Passion Fruit Purée
50ml Orange Juice
2 Spoons Caster Sugar
1⁄2 A Passion Fruit to Garnish
Passion Fruit Martini Recipe
- First, fill a Martini glass with crushed ice to chill and place to one side.
- Next, put the caster sugar into a Boston glass and add in the passion fruit puree and orange juice.
- Pour in the Passion and Vanilla vodka, and then stir.
- Fill the Boston glass with cubed ice then place the tin on and shake.
- Empty your Martini glass and strain in the drink, then garnish with the passion fruit.